COSMIC SPELL, S.L. reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The Data Controller of personal data is:
Identity: COSMIC SPELL, S.L. with NIF: B67958439, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: C/ SURERES 1 - 46014 - VALENCIA SPAIN
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data collected through the contact form is the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services provided by COSMIC SPELL, S.L., responding to requests for information and / or queries raised.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or until its deletion is requested by the interested party and he is entitled to do so.
COSMIC SPELL, S.L. is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) GDPR.
The personal data collected may be transferred to: [companies to which data is transferred] to fulfill the aforementioned purposes.
They will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the stated purpose / s, in the cases provided by Law, as well as in the specific cases, of which expressly inform the User.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is treating about them.
• Rectification: The data subject has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
• Deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Opposition: In certain circumstances, the data subject may oppose the processing of their data. In that case, the ENTITY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Portability of the data: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new CONTROLLER (not to the data subject and at the request of the same).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to COSMIC SPELL, S.L. at C/ SURERES 1 - 46014 - VALENCIA SPAIN or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The person responsible for the treatment COSMIC SPELL, S.L. will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the same.
No international transfers are made to third countries.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
No profiles are created, nor automated decisions are made with the data provided by the user.